Monday, October 27, 2008

OST Smiling Pasta

I'm in a "Smiling Pasta" phase! In a couple of days, I'll do my traditional t-drama wrap-up, but I just wanted to post some videos from its OST first - I love love love this soundtrack (and series)!!!



This first video is "小乌龟", or literally, "Little Turtle". It's sung by the main lead, Nicholas Teo. In the drama, he writes it for his fiancee, played by Cyndi Wang, and is pretty much his confession of love for her. Ahhh, I'm getting goosebumps thinking of the series again :)

Okay, I'm a little ashamed of myself for posting this...but here goes! I love this song that Cyndi Wang sings in the soundtrack called "I Do" but I can't find the movie for it on youtube, so to put it up I had to post part of a concert vid. go to the 3:01 in the video and you'll see it!




Haha okay, this is -beyond- pop-py.

No comments: