Tuesday, September 2, 2008

飛輪海

Since my addiction to Taiwanese drama serials, I have become increasingly attracted to their soundtracks. It all started with "They Kiss Again" - during really romantic or heartwarming moments, they would play this song "你 (You)" sung by one of the main leads, Ariel Lin. Ever since then, I've paid special attention to a serial's soundtracks - often there are some really nice songs. And even when they're not particularly special, I still love them, because I associate the drama with those songs.

So in one of the dramas I've watched - "Tokyo Juliet," which I haven't blogged about yet, I heard this really nice duet. I youtubed the video, and it turns out to feature a band that the male lead was in, named "Fahrenheit" or "飛輪海". Adore it! It's called "I Only Have Feelings For You" - the girl in this is Hebe, from a popular Taiwanese girl group.



I also love this other song of theirs, another duet, this time with all the members of S.H.E. It was featured as the opening song in another drama that I just finished, "Romantic Princess" and is called "Love Nest (Xin Wo)."



Lastly...a video of just the band themselves! They're all pretty popular, and have all acted in dramas. My favourites are Wu Zhun (lead in "Tokyo Juliet" and "Romantic Princess" hehe) and Jiro Wang (male second in "It Started With a Kiss" and "They Kiss Again"). <3 This song is called "Ai Dao," or "Liking" I think...My translation's still not the best :P

No comments: