Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The iPod Game

Not to be childish, but remember when these kind of quizzes were all the rage? I found this on FB the other day - one of my friends posted it, and I couldn't resist the urge to try it myself :)

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button (ONLY ONCE!!!) to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS - even if it is incredibly embarrassing.
----------------------------------------------------


1) IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY...
The Reason (Hoobastank)
Surprisingly logical...

2) WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Dear Old Shiz (from Wicked, the musical)
um...

3) WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
Forever and For Always (Shania Twain)
Embarrassing, but true.

4) HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
I Promised Myself (A*Teens)
...to enjoy myself :)

5) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Carry On Dancing (Savage Garden)
YEAH! Salsa is in my life for a reason.


6) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Love Is (Brian McKnight/Vanessa Williams)
Okay, my iPod is a mind reader.

7) WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Love Doesn't Have to Hurt (Atomic Kitten)
...i have really sappy music...


8) WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Ocean Travel (Tearliner - OST Coffee Prince)
yeah, does this mean i'm going on a trip soon?

9) WHAT IS 2+2?
Higher (Creed)
lol.

10) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Fergalicious (Fergie)
LOL..

11) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Sexxx Laws (Beck)
ooh i am looking forward to this.

12) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
I'm Not Moving (Phil Collins)
ironic considering my history.

13) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Unwell (Matchbox 20)
oh crap.

14) WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
The Next Episode (Dr. Dre feat Snoop Dog)
what's next, love and marriage?

15) WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
The Bare Necessities (OST Jungle Book)
um.

16) WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Chu Shen Ru Hua ("Superb"; Fahrenheit)
yup, we will break out into a chinese dance routine. go hubby!

17) WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
I Was Looking For Someone To Love (Leif Garrett)
they'll have to look beyond...

18) WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
I Miss You (Darren Hayes)
I've definitely moved around enough for this to be the case...

19) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Makes Me Wonder (Maroon 5)
LOL.

20) WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
I Like That (Houston feat Chingy/Nate Dog)
when i like something, i do get addicted...

21) HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Lunar Gala Dance Song (unknown)
apparently I die of embarrassment while waving neon orange scarves about on stage. yup, that sounds about right.

22) WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
How Sweet It Is (Michael Buble)
If by that it means the CNY snacks I just ate...*hangs head*

23) WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Tell Me What We're Gonna Do Now (Joss Stone Feat Common)
?

24) WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Under The Sea (A*Teens)
yeah, Ursula's death really cut me up.

25) WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
En el Amor ("In The Love"; Joe Veras)
that means yes :P

26) WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Now and Forever (K-Ci & JoJo)
commitment phobe, check!

27) DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Buddy Holly (Weezer)
lol.

28) IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
'Til I Say So (3LW)
hee i would be a dictator

29) WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Overture (from 'My Fair Lady', the musical)
does that mean the big picture?

30) WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Hot hot hot (Sebastian)
HAHAHAHA

No comments: