Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Top TV Shows

There are lots of things that I'm going to miss about the US, but getting to watch the latest episodes of my favourite TV shows definitely ranks up there somewhere. I am an unabashed TV addict - reality TV, prime time dramas, disney shows - I love them all! I'm especially fond of:

Top 5 Current Prime Time TV:
1. How I Met Your Mother (I can't wait to see how the Barney/Robin plot line develops!)
2. Greek (a college love triangle? count me in)
3. Grey's Anatomy (what recent undergraduate girl isn't in love with this show?)
4. My Boys (a little known show on the WB that's actually surprisingly witty and lovable)
5. Gossip Girl (Blair and Chuck! Blair and Chuck!)
I also love CSI: New York.

Top 5 Current Reality TV Shows:
1. Dancing with the Stars (the hough siblings are amazing choreographers, as is mark ballast)
2. So You Think You Can Dance (a recent addiction - check out mark's and chelsie's hiphop)
3. Project Runway (tim-isms: make it work!)
4. Survivor (the favourites vs fans season was unbelievable)
5. America's Next Top Model/Top Chef (it's a tie!)

No comments: